A Good friend knows all your best stories, a Best friend has lived them with you. I think that really says it all when it comes to sharing your life on facebook. If you are at a loss for things to post on your facebook timeline, let me give you some valuable advise that will help you to create a facebook timeline that is engaging and entertaining.
Host of A.V.A Live Radio
Entertainment Brand Specialist
- Use an image to lead your post. Images get more engagement and are well received in the news feed so stock up on fun images and enjoy talking about them with your friends.
- Be generous: Offering value on facebook goes a long way. Try to shape your content around how a person will be entertained or gain something from what your offering.
- Inspirational quote or tell a story
- Win & giveaway: free download
- Share information that you find interesting or unique
- Share a moment or memory right when it happens
- Make a statement about something that’s trending or news worthy
Overall have fun sharing your projects and insights with this wonderful social media network. It’s a great space to enjoy connecting with your friends and new people.
Gain 100,000+ New #Facebook Fans from my Groups and #SocialMedia #Tips🎯🎯 http://wp.me/p1gLAq-1qr