Are we seeking fame or connection?

From my end people write to me all the time about becoming famous by a song or from one project, I think they mistakenly view achievement in their industry like an over night possibility when typically it’s a result years of hardwork that consistently build up their following over time.

People who have achieved great things have done it through seeking to perfect their craft not by focusing on how one achievement is a boat they can jump on for an easy ride to the top.

*LIVE ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/jacquelinejaxtv

Join in on the conversation, Leave me a comment below….

· 22 hrs

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · So true. From my end people write to me all the time about becoming famous by a song, I think they mistakenly view achievement in the industry like an over night possibility when typically it’s a result years of hardwork that consistently build up their following over time.

· Reply ·

· 7 hrs

Don Crown
Don Crown · 1:46 Good night dear friend Jacquline. Great show as always.

Jacqueline Jax · Thank you Don. Be well

Edmon Azar
Edmon Azar · 1:18 You look great in red. Sound very nice😍😍

· 21 hrs

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Hi Edmon Azar Thank you I love red. I try to wear more color in the summer. I feel like I’m always in black. lol

· Reply · 7 hrs

Curt Solomon
Curt Solomon · 0:24 Glad you’re feeling better

· 12 hrs

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Thank you Curt Solomon. First bad cold in a while. Still trying to get on top of it.

· Reply · 7 hrs

Steve Roberts
Steve Roberts · 0:00 Hello pretty lady!!!!

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Hello Steve. What’s up?

Web Boyd
Web Boyd · 1:26 Love your show

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Thank you. So good to hear.

· Reply · 7 hrs

Dianne D Meinke
Dianne D Meinke · 14:38 Very insightful 👍

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Good Diane glad you enjoyed it.

· Reply · 1 hr

Jerry W. Hardin
Jerry W. Hardin · 0:17 Hello Jaqueline from us here in Houston

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Hello Jerry from Houston. I’ve visited Dallas. Fun place.

Terry Holcomb
Terry Holcomb · 1:00 Jacqueline Jax you singing is great smile gorgeous and beautiful woman xoxoxoxoxo

· 18 hrs

Sam Hankins
Sam Hankins · 9:27 Hi Jax, I do agree with you about connection. Hope we can chat more on your radio show. My name is Sam I am from Chicago I am an indie artist trumpet player and composer.

Jacqueline Jax

Jacqueline Jax · Very nice Sam. Heres a link to submit something new www.avaliveradio.info/submit-music-1/

Connect with us to submit your music for the show.
AVALIVERADIO.INFO

Jerry W. Hardin
Jerry W. Hardin · 3:42 A lot of times people associate likes and followers with fans. Think about this if you have 4000 likes and followers but only 30 of them show up at your shows or buy your music. You really have 3970 people that think something you did was interesting but only 30 “fans”

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · True. I’ve noticed that they way social media works is that people won’t see your posts at all unless you stay connected to them so it makes more sense to learn about each person as they come on board and grow slowly or you aren’t truest accomplishing anything. After all what good is having these pages if you don’t care about who visits them.

Lindsay Point
Lindsay Point · 4:21 Connection from the words of music, a message in the bottle?

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · True but getting people to see and listen to begin with is what I’m speaking about. The real meaning behind even being here to begin with,

Bob Guercia
Bob Guercia · 7:00 I have a few connections with my radio network

Jacqueline Jax · Good. It’s important

Dusty Massey
Dusty Massey · 0:54 We will bring you soup tomorrow. That’s our lunch🤢

· 22 hrs

Dusty Massey
Dusty Massey · Oops. Forgot about that 😬

· 5 hrs

Dale Kosut
Dale Kosut · 1:17 You are beautiful and smart and special woman

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Thank you. That’s such a nice compliment.

· Reply · 3 mins

Charles Russell
Charles Russell · 0:56 I have got a surprise for you Jackie in August for your 🐣

Dale Kosut
Dale Kosut · 0:11 Hello my beautiful angel how are you doing

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · I’m awesome thanks. Coming back tomorrow for more live streams.

· Reply · 2 mins

Dave Conners
Dave Conners · 0:31 Seeking a hot blonde!

· July 9 at 8:04pm

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · haha funny, let me know if you find one… lol

· Reply · 2 mins

Heather Burger
Heather Burger · 0:00 Hi beautiful. Nice to see you here.

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Hey great to see you 2. what’s up?

· Reply · 1 min · Edited

Dianne D Meinke
Dianne D Meinke · 3:50 Make a lot of sense

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Hey D.. It’s so much more fun having fun with people and enjoying this time we all have.

· Reply · 1 min

Don Crown

Don Crown · 0:00 Good morning.

Image may contain: text

· 23 hrs

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Totally. lol.

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Hey BUDDDDD. WHat’s up bro?

Jacqueline Jax · lol

DISNEY GIF

Christopher James

· 12 hrs

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Hey there. What’s shaken?

Lasaad Rahali
Lasaad Rahali · 1:27 Beautiful 👌

· 19 hrs

Jacqueline Jax
Jacqueline Jax · Thank you. How’s Tuesday treating you so far?

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez · 0:17 🌹😍

Lasaad Rahali
Lasaad Rahali · 0:39 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍

· 19 hrs

Scott Taylor
Scott Taylor · 6:19 with my ortisum it started with the lads exspeting me for me helping me out even thow im no were near the level of playing of any one in ravenheart, they have taken me on and helped me grow not just in music but in side of me, with our fans for me its See More

· 18 hrs

Simon S S Powell
Simon S S Powell · 9:58 Mine is to share, learn, communicate and develop. You say fame…. To me dame us to affect one person or more with our creations, to entertain and have our followers come back for more and want to come enjoy our live show.

· Reply · Message · 42 mins

Jim Manzo
Jim Manzo · 0:10 Been playing for 35 years on bass alone and music for 45 of my 51 years. And many bands n other aspects of entertainment

· 11 mins

Adriana Fisher
Adriana Fisher · 0:21 Very good question.

· 15 hrs

KeyZy Douk
KeyZy Douk · 0:00 Www.soundcloud.com/keyzydouk I invit u to see my Musik Jacqueline

· 2 hrs

Simon S S Powell
Simon S S Powell · 11:20 Darn phone. Fame not dame

· 36 mins

Jonathan Deal
Jonathan Deal · 0:29 ❤️🌹😻

· Reply · Message · 1 hr

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Are we seeking fame or connection?

1. i sent you a few emails did you get them? just curious!!!

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:14 AM, JACQUELINE JAX wrote:

> Jacqueline Jax posted: “From my end people write to me all the time about > becoming famous by a song or from one project, I think they mistakenly view > achievement in their industry like an over night possibility when typically > it’s a result years of hardwork that consistently bui” >

Liked by 1 person

Love your feedback, leave me a comment.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s