It’s time to celebrate your inner warrior.
Just as the Spartans were known for inspiring soldiers from ordinary citizens, you can awaken the warrior within yourself.
When things go wrong, we sometimes obsess over how terrible or hopeless the situation appears to be but warriors do not.
A great warrior learns to overcome any challenge and suffer the pain in silence as he faces his highest fears. Even when knocked down, there are no tears for blood and no need for trivial sympathies.
A warrior seeks to act with the confidence of a strong sword walking victoriously into battle even before the war is won.
He is victorious because he has already learned to conquer his fears and look beyond the immediate fires.
He is the rain that has come to extinguish the flames while receiving a front line education much more extensive than any formal classroom could ever provide.
Life is a powerful educator of people, you can use it to to change the world or loose yourself in protest.
I admire you for winning that battle with yourself today.
This is a passage from my up coming book.
If you enjoyed it, I’m sure you’ll love the edited version. My subscribers will be the first to experience it : http://eepurl.com/cFuS4b
Are you on Instagram?
I post twice a day and create stories every day.
Come join me.. www.instagram.com/Jacquelinejax
- camepro_2017Thank you the message. Keep smiling.
- thekristinmouraStarting your day early ! Keep the positivity
- jacquelinejax@thekristinmoura have a great day Kristin
- jacquelinejax@camepro_2017 thank you.
- jazminatchicnycWe need a beauty such as yourself in our brand taking glam shots for the summer season 💙Lets get you featured on our main page. Lets connect through my link
- hannahonlineYou are such a #beauty Jacqueline! Such a gorgeous #portrait this is ✨ Thank you for the #inspiration super babe. Loved reading your caption. Have a happy Thursday!
- camepro_2017@jacquelinejax your welcome. Right now i have a lot going on at home. So nice to see someone smile.
- thekristinmoura@jacquelinejax you too!
- unsunglillyLove it! ✊️✊️ warrior power
- thecocoscottHello, goosebumps. Great post!
- deniselopezmusicThat is so true!
- jordanbarone_Keep inspiring out here!
- jacquelinejax@jordanbarone_ excellent. Your the best. Happy your enjoying my posts
- tiona_music_journey_Yes !! It’s a choice we have to keep fighting to drown out the lies, stay positive and speak good things over you. You definitely believe what you say more to yourself . So make sure it’s positive
- jacquelinejax@tiona_music_journey_ very true. Once I learned that what i think in those initial seconds can change everything, my life changed. Lol
- terrweislederAwesome and amazing words Jax! @jacquelinejax thank you. Beautiful shot as always! I like the green 🙌🙏😊😍😎☺️🌹💚
- jacquelinejax@terrweisleder thank you. One of my favorites. I’ve actually collected several pieces in this shade now so I can play with them. Lol
- terrweisleder@jacquelinejax you’re welcome : ) oh nice! Yes, absolutely! I’m sure you can come up with amazing outfits and photo shoots ☺️🙏🙌💚😎🌴 I’ve seen a few pics of you in Green and they came out amazing! 🙌
- jacquelinejax@terrweisleder I don’t wear a ton of colors . Have no idea why. Lol but this one is a favorite. Haha
- terrweisleder@jacquelinejax I know! I mean you always rock Black which you can’t go wrong with 😉😎👌🖤 but I like when you wear White, Blue and Green. You always look amazing Jax regardless but my favorite look of yours is jeans, an awesome T-shirt, your hair down or in a pony tail ☺️💙🙏😎😊🌹 and of course when you look professional is always stunning as well. Like this photo! 💚
- taliaperezmusicSuper cute green jumpsuit, so fab
- darinjellisonmusicOne never forgets the lessons learned the hard way!
- greg_soleckiYou always give me a lot of homework 🤔
- loyalfitnessYou are awesome ! We want to ask you something dm us !
- officialitsbattle98My birth colors love it. #NeverGetComfortable #MoneyNeverSleep#OuchAnotherPaperCut
- zitabarbaraI needed this post right now
- karisakay76Yes, I certainly have an inner warrior 🙌🙏🙌
- jacquelinejax@karisakay76 you sure do. What’s your warrior doing this weekend? Mine is tackling website design. Haha. And my Mom’s birthday
- karisakay76@jacquelinejax finishing up my store! (Again) Finish filming for my “Make me a Diamond Lord” video I am filming on location downtown handing Bibles out to homeless🙌🙏🙌
- karisakay76@jacquelinejax ha! 😆 I try to be the best I can…..🎶❤️🎶
- robbytheelfYou know elf green is my favorite color. Not that I’m biased.
- jacquelinejax@robbytheelf lol. Yea so true. Love it. Funny one
- jacquelinejax@taliaperezmusic thank you. I have their pants as well but this skirt is so comfy to wear
- jacquelinejax@darinjellisonmusic oh wow yes so true.
- jacquelinejax@greg_solecki haha. Yes for sure. Hope your doing well Greg.
- jacquelinejax@loyalfitness what’s up?
- jacquelinejax@officialitsbattle98 nice. Beautiful color.
- jacquelinejax@zitabarbara awe. Good but what’s wrong?
- jacquelinejax@karisakay76 oh wow. That’s amazing. Your an angel. ❤❤❤
- lisamittsAmen 🙏 I have been doing the same thing of stopping in the middle of a negative thought or fear, maybe even feeling judgment or negative thoughts from others and just stopping it from going any further. Thanking God for good things – one of my favorite verses is Phil. 4 whatsoever things are good, lovely, virtuous, of a good report, think on these things 💜
- jacquelinejax@lisamitts that’s wonderful. So good that your engaged in that process.
- shinobayLooking flawless 😍😍😍😘😘😘
- jacquelinejax@shinobay thank you. I don’t know how I ever missed these products you have. I’m blown away by their quality and effectiveness on clarity, moisture and texture.
- jacquelinejax@thatchrislee oh yes. It’s real.
- thatchrisleeEight second rule. Nice
- thekristinmouraI’ve actually been starting to not get annoyed at people right away. As much as I want them to have common sense. I feel like it’s less stressful
- jacquelinejax@thekristinmoura I know what you mean it took me a while to get there as well
- louisamarie_musicAwesome contribution😉….
- ivanbeecroftJade is one of my favorite colors, or is it emerald, both great👍
- greg_soleckiHappy Fourth