I’m sure you already realize this but just in case you have forgotten, it’s perfectly normal to experience highs and lows in life.
They say that you would never appreciate the highs if you didn’t have the lows and the more extreme the dip, the more we value it.
There is a part of me that doesn’t love change but also a piece of me that would be bored to death if things just always stayed the same. I suppose that’s why they say that finding your perfect balance is so important.
The perfect balance never seems to find me though and that leads me to this amazing quote..
“Balance is not something you find, it’s something you create.”
But the ironic thing is that if I ever do find the perfect balance, would I know it? I feel like there’s this need inside of me to constantly be wanting more.. More knowledge.. more energy.. more experiences.. and like the Einstein saying goes, “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
To me there is more truth in acknowledging that once I get close to reaching that next goal, there is always another ahead of it. And then another ahead of that.
But isn’t that life?
The pursuit of something wonderful.. Something special and something more. I’ve never known a creative person to feel content in all areas of their lives. It could be that we are plagued with the knowledge that life is large and we have no real limitations. The only limits are those that we make up in our heads.
At the end of the day, whether it be a high or a low, try to focus your thoughts on what you can do today instead of what you think you can not tackle. And when you face a problem, instead of allowing your focus to fall on your fears direct your thoughts to how you can improve the situation and how you can grow from the experience.
Once you think it through and face it head on, it’s not nearly as scary as you think. You’ll see that once this moment passes.
This is a passage from my up coming book.
If you enjoyed it, I’m sure you’ll love the edited version. My subscribers will be the first to experience it : http://eepurl.com/cFuS4b
Are you on Instagram? I post twice a day and create stories every day.
Come join me.. www.instagram.com/Jacquelinejax
- jordanbarone_Totally agree with this!
- jacquelinejax@jordanbarone_ Good. We are on the same page. How’s everything? Did you have a great day?
- ivanbeecroftYesssss!! It’s epiphany time around here!!!💨🇦🇺🥇
- jacquelinejax@ivanbeecroft lol. Yes it is 8 PM is epiphany hour
- darinjellisonmusic Great advice as usual!
- jacquelinejax@darinjellisonmusic Thank you I am glad you found it helpful
- terrweislederSo very true Jax! Gotta face your fears head on and challenge yourself. I know I have. @jacquelinejax beautiful shot Jax! Love this one 😍🙌💙😎🌹🙏☺️❤️😊😃
- jacquelinejax@terrweisleder Yes you certainly have. I would like to say that we reach a point where we don’t have to but I think you always do as long as you were striving for something more
- terrweisleder@jacquelinejax yes, absolutely Jax. I believe that as well. Hope you have a great rest of your evening : )
- arikahnashThank you for this….
- jacquelinejax@arikahnash You’re very welcome. I’m happy to say that I speak from experience and lived to tell about it. Ha ha
- thatchrisleeYep, always look for options. Because I can’t remember all the questions I just try to ask “what else?” until I run out.
- lisamittsWell said my friend! Application of truth. Love the picture too 💞😘
- nate3woodNeeded to read this today! Thank you @jacquelinejax 😊
- aeronima_goazzYes that’s it🎖🎖🎖👑👑👑👑
- aeronima_goazzThanks for such GREAT advice!!!!
- thomashoffmasterbeautiful as always my friend
- jacquelinejax@thomashoffmaster Thank you that’s very sweet great to see you
- taliaperezmusicYessss so encouraging!!
- jaecabreraAlways best to keep a positive outlook, especially in this crazy music business journey lol
- zeek.mitchell@jacquelinejax you’re content is great! would love to know what type of music you’re into?
- jacquelinejax@thatchrislee lol. I know what you mean.
- jacquelinejax@lisamitts thank you. My cell phone takes pretty decent photos. Makes it easy. Lol
- jacquelinejax@nate3wood excellent. I enjoyed your improve today. Good lyrics.
- jacquelinejax@aeronima_goazz your welcome.
- zitabarbaraGreat photo
- jacquelinejax@taliaperezmusic how are you ? Everything good?
- taliaperezmusic@jacquelinejax I’m doing great, thank you!!
- oldtowntonicI really needed to hear this today! #OnPoint
- homerikofficialYes!! Focus focus focus!!
- jacquelinejax@oldtowntonic Well I am so glad that it was helpful. I am always learning from experience and it’s giving me so much to talk about
- jacquelinejax@homerikofficial lol. Oh yes.
- jacquelinejax@zitabarbara thank you see you Zita. This is actually taken with my cell phone I’m just getting much better at it
- email@example.com I really love all kinds of music. Inspirational lyrics really impressed me and I enjoy unique vocals
- jacquelinejax@jaecabrera No kidding but also in this crazy world right now
- jacquelinejax@taliaperezmusic terrific. What are you working on now
- davidnolfWise words. Good to see people spreading positivity on this thing. Just moved across the country to LA for Music. The struggle is real but this is great advice
- jacquelinejax@davidnolf yes I know it is. Hopefully it will get better for you.
- karisakay76Yes sooo true!!
- dharmendra_6151Gouges business standard queen Jacqueline jax 💕👈👌👍✌
- thekristinmouraFocus is what keeps you driven to accomplish your goals.
- jacquelinejax@thekristinmoura yes it sure is. I’ve also given myself time to achieve things. There are some that can be achieved quickly and some that take longer.
- taliaperezmusic@jacquelinejax I’m just working on the marketing of my new release this month. After, I plan on working on a new song to release in the fall!
- philcirclemusicFear may be a prime offender when it comes to negative feelings, whether toward oneself or others.
- caramel_dmvYes, very true. Somedays you just have to keep it moving even when you don’t feel like it.
- jacquelinejax@caramel_dmv awe yes true. It’s also good to map out ways you can slowly improve and reach for a goal. This way you will eventually be able to build the life you want
- camepro_2017Beautiful smile.
- jacquelinejax@camepro_2017 thank you. That’s very sweet. I hope your having a wonderful weekend.
- camepro_2017@jacquelinejax i sent you a message .