How I’m growing from 0 to 10K+ followers Free and Fast Organically 2019 on INSTAGRAM , it’s actually been a really fun process.
I’ve been meeting people every day which I really enjoy in areas that I love like Photography, film making, music production, travel and even fashion.
It’s taught me that it’s a big world out there with more people than I could ever meet in lifetime. Through the app I can discover so much I never knew about and was always curious about right from the people who are going through that journey.
I’ve also become way better at communicating my own story a little piece at a time.
The actions I take on Instagram
- 1- 2 hours a day replying to people on instagram in comments (especially the first responders) and the DMS.
- Why the algorithm responds to the actions you take on instagram the minute you open the app.
- Instagram grams goal: Keep people on the platform.
- How the people you interact with determine who sees your content and who you see.
- Drop relevant comment on the posts you liked, be thoughtful about the comments and answers.
- Then post something of value that aligns with your niche once a day or set a goal of engagement for that last post and focus on making that happen.
- Does your account define you really well in the top 9 posts?
- High quality clear photo’s .
- Focus on awareness of your brand and leave breadcrumbs around the niche your most interested in and that aligns with your account.
- Don’t post things that do not offer value. Adds perform way less for you than authentic lifestyle content with great descriptions.
- Look at establishing a theme for your account. Color scheme, a posting theme, a style of picture taking and post only your best content.
- Do not spam peoples accounts. Ask questions and honest engagement only.
- Check your bio for keyword details that describe what you do but don’t define more than 2 main things. Show your personality.
- Stories: Hashtags and variety of content.
- @JacquelineJax overcoming Life struggles and what’s it’s like to walk in my shoes and @avaliveradio music features: meet new artists that are active on the platform .
What do you love about instagram?